The Junior BTM 2020 Rules
- Have Fun
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all youth bowlers under age 20 (born August 1, 1999 or later).
- There will be 6 divisions. U20 boys and girls, U15 boys and girls, U12 boys and girls.
- Entries will close 30 minutes before each squad or prior if all spots are filled. Bowers are encouraged to enter singles online at www.thebtmtournament.com.
SINGLES ENTRY FEE is $60.
- Crossover Doubles will be offered in the scratch divisions and entries will be accepted on site. You can bowl with up to 3 bowlers and the entry fee will be $50 per bowler. Bowlers will use their singles score for their doubles score.
- There will be scratch and handicap divisions in each age group. Handicap will be 90% of the bowler's highest average for 19 games or more during the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 seasons. All cashers in a handicap division will be required to provide verification of average.
- Competition will consist of 3 games on he same pair of lanes with a maximum of 4 bowlers per pair.
- DRESS CODE: Please be neat and be comfortable. Bowling jerseys are encouraged.
- PLAYING RULES: The event is not USBC certified. For rules not covered here, USBC rules will be used and the tournament directors decision is final.
- Multiple entries in singles will be allowed but bowlers can cash only once with their highest score.
- COVID 19: We all understand the importance of following COVID 19 guidelines and each bowling center hosting the events will be in full compliance with all local laws. Social distancing and face coverings when not bowling are highly recommended.
- Refer to rule number 1. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY