9 Pin No Tap Rules 2020
1. HAVE FUN. Bowl 3 games of 9 pin no tap. Knocking down 9 pins on the 1st ball is a strike.
2. Open to ALL Male and Female “Adult” Bowlers.
3. Handicap is based on 80% of 210 using the highest book average from the past 3 years (2017, 2018 or 2019) with 18 or more games. Current average at time of bowling will be used if no average for past 3 years or if current average is 10 pins or higher than previous 3 years average. Bowlers without verifiable average will bowl scratch.
4. All reporting of bowler averages are the sole responsibility of the bowler. Failure to give the correct average or give us your USBC card number may result in an average adjustment or possible disqualification.
5. IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS TO ALL BOWLERS, GAMES CAN EXCEED 300 WITH HANDICAP BUT THE MAXIMUM SERIES IS 900 WITH HANDICAP.
6. Optional Side Pots will be available.
7. 300 Game Jackpot. $15.00 entry fee per squad bowled. Each 300 game bowled earns a share of the jackpot. The more 300’s you bowl the more shares you win. If there was $1000 collected and 9-300 games rolled each share would be worth $111.30. The entire $15 goes to the jackpot. WE KEEP NOTHING.
8. THIS IS NOT A USBC CERTIFIED TOURNAMENT BUT ALL USBC RULES APPLY.
9. Prize fund will be paid at a 1 in 6 ratio which means at least 1 place will be paid for every 6 paid entries. Money allocated to prize fund will be returned 100%.
10. Entry fee for singles will be $60.00 with $35.00 going to prize fund and $25.00 for bowling and expenses.
11. Crossover Doubles will be allowed with the entry fee of $40.00 per bowler with $30.00 for prize fund and $10.00 expenses.
12. Doubles only entry fee will be $50.00 per bowler with $30.00 to prize fund and $20.00 for bowling and expenses.
13. All prize checks will be mailed within 30 days of last day of event. All decisions made by the tournament director are final. Tournament director has the right to deny any entry, rerate any bowler and disqualify any bowler if necessary.
14. HAVE FUN.